H. Pylori Health Pack
H. Pylori Health Pack
This health pack contains our 5 day H. pylori protocol. The health pack also contains a 30 day post cleanse after you have completed the protocol. This is to mop up and remove any histamine and ammonium which contributes to gut inflammation.
This health pack contains:
- 2 x Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets
- 1 x Pylopass (L. reuteri DSM 17648)
- 1 x Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules
This health pack works by:
- Detoxing histamine produced by the stomach bacteria
- Detoxing ammonium which the bacteria uses to create a protective shield
- Pylopass (L. reuteri DSM17648) binds to stomach bacteria
How to use
For 5 days:
8:00 am: Stir 3 Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets into 200ml of water and drink slowly over the next hour, on an empty stomach.
9:00 am: Eat several small bites from a bread roll (or vegan substitute) to stimulate acid production in the stomach and take 2 x Pylopass (L. reuteri DSM17648) capsules.
10:00 am: Stir 3 more Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets into 200ml of water and drink slowly over the next hour
11:00 am: Again, eat several small bites from a bread roll (or vegan substitute) to stimulate acid production in the stomach and take 2 x Pylopass (L. reuteri DSM17648) capsules
Do not eat anything until 12:00pm (mid-day)
Do not eat or drink anything extra from 8:00am to 12:00pm (mid-day)
Over the 5 days, it is very important to eat light meals, preferably without meat. Avoid tea, coffee and alcohol. We recommend not having high protein content meals as when our body degrades protein it produces ammonium which can protect the bacteria from being destroyed.
After you finish the protocol do the following for 30 days to continue binding and detoxing histamine and ammonium from the body:
Continue taking 2 x Pylopass (L. reuteri DSM 17648) capsules twice per day until you finish the capsules. Take the capsules with or without food.
Take 3 x Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules 1 hour before your morning meal with 300ml water. Take 3 x Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules 2 hours after your evening meal with 300ml water.
Mix 1 x Toxaprevent Medi Plus with 300ml water and drink at night time before bed.
Please note: You can take the Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets and Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules together, but make sure you drink at least 600ml water.
How the protocol works
Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets target the stomach. The sachets work quickly and naturally, soothing your stomach and alleviating your symptoms related to H. Pylori.
Over 5 days whilst following our natural, safe and effective programme. The Toxaprevent Medi Plus sachets bind to the ammonium produced by the stomach bacteria which uses it as a shield to protect itself and survive in your stomach. The ammonium shield is broken down leaving the H.Pylori bacteria exposed to the stomach acid. Gastric acid is then able to get to work, killing off the infestation and eliminating the H.pylori.
Alongside this, the simple and effective addition of Pylopass (L Reuteri DSM 17648), a natural and proven bacteria strain, is added to the protocol due to its ability to bind to H Pylori and remove it from the stomach, passing it out from the body through our natural bowel movement.
This safe, natural and soothing 5 day process allows your body to detox H Pylori, relieving your associated symptoms and restoring your digestive health.
After the 5 day protocol is complete. The Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets and Toxaprevent Medi Pure capsules support your digestive health and body further by absorbing and naturally expelling histamine and ammonium that has been produced by H Pylori from the entire digestive tract. Passing the inflammatory toxins out through your natural bowel movements. This stops the undesired symptoms you are experiencing and stops histamine being absorbed in the digestive tract, where it could continue to cause histamine related symptoms.
Removing these toxins will provide relief for the digestive system from associated symptoms whilst also reducing the stress being placed on your liver and kidneys.
Health pack ingredients
Each Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets contains 2400mg of MANC® particles (Modified Activated Natural Clinoptilolite) blended with 420mg calcium carbonate and 180mg magnesium carbonate.
Each Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsule contains 400mg of MANC® (Modified Activated Natural Clinoptilolite), Capsule shell: Cellulose and Gellan Gum.
Each Pylopass (L. reuteri DSM 17648) Capsule contains 100mg of L. reuteri DSM 17648 (carrier Maize Dextrin) and rice hull.
Capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose
- Leave two hours between taking medication and Toxaprevent.
- Do not use if pregnant, breast-feeding, have a medical condition or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose unless been directed by a healthcare professional
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Toxaprevent is suitable for the following dietary requirements:
- Detection of Helicobacter pylori with stool antigen test in children with gastroesophageal reflux disease. The American Journal of Gastroenterology; New York Vol. 96, Iss. 6, (Jun 2001). Demir, Hülya; Ercis, Serpil; Koçak, Nurten; Hasçelik, Gülsen; Ozen, Hasan; et al.
- Synopsis of the Polyvalent Qualities of Zeolite-Clinoptilolite and the Proposed Uses Within
the Namibian Medical, Pharmaceutical, Industrial and Economical Sectors: A Proposal for an
Integrated Research. Barbara Kahler. Pg 54-57
- Antibacterial activity of Zn-loaded Cuban zeolite against Helicobacter pylori in comparison to its Na-loaded and unmodified counterparts. Guido Cerri, Mauro Farina, Antonio Brundu, Elisabetta Gavini, Andrea Salis, Wilfried Dathe
- Antibacterial activity of Na-clinoptilolite against Helicobacter pylori: in-vitro tests, synergistic effect with amoxicillin and stability of the antibiotic formulated with the zeolite. MauroFarina, AntonioBrundu, Maria Cristina Bonferoni, ClaudiaJuliano, GiovannaRassu, ElisabettaGavi, Guido Cerr.
- Histamine-binding capacities of different natural zeolites: a comparative study. Thangaraj Selvam, Wilhelm Schwieger, Wilfried Dathe.
- Critical Review on Zeolite Clinoptilolite Safety and Medical Applications in vivo. Sandra Kraljević Pavelić, Jasmina Simović Medica, Darko Gumbarević, Ana Filošević, Nataša Pržulj and Krešimir Pavelić.
- Lactobacillus reuteri versus triple therapy for the eradication of Helicobacter pylori in functional dyspepsia. Iulia Antonia Pop Muresan, Lucian Liviu Pop, and Dan L. Dumitrascu.
- The effect of Lactobacillus reuteri supplementation in Helicobacter pylori infection: a placebo-controlled, single-blind study. Martin Buckley, Sean Lacey, Andrea Doolan, Emily Goodbody & Kelly Seamans.