H. Pylori Health Pack & Protocol
H. Pylori Health Pack & Protocol
This health pack contains our natural 5-day H. pylori protocol and a 30-day post-cleanse that mops up and detoxes histamine and ammonium, contributing to symptoms and gut inflammation.
The H. Pylori health pack contains the following products:
- 2 x Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets
- 1 x Pylopass (L. reuteri DSM 17648)
- 1 x Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules
Our Natural Helicobacter Pylori health pack works by:
- Detoxing histamine produced by the stomach bacteria
- Detoxing ammonium which the bacteria uses to create a protective shield
- Pylopass (L. reuteri DSM17648) binds to specific stomach bacteria
How to use and follow the protocol
For five days:
Step 1: 8:00 am: Stir 3 x Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets into 200ml of water and drink slowly over the next hour on an empty stomach.
Step 2: 9:00 am: Eat several small bites from a bread roll (or vegan substitute) to stimulate acid production in the stomach, and take 2 x Pylopass (L. reuteri DSM17648) capsules.
Step 3: 10:00 am: Stir 3 x Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets into 200ml of water and drink slowly over the next hour
Step 4: 11:00 am: Again, eat several small bites from a bread roll (or vegan substitute) to stimulate acid production in the stomach and take 2 x Pylopass (L. reuteri DSM17648) capsules
Do not eat anything until 12:00 pm (mid-day)
Do not eat or drink anything extra from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (mid-day)
Over the five days, eating light meals without meat is very important. Avoid tea, coffee, and alcohol. We recommend not having high protein content meals as when our body degrades protein, it produces ammonium which the stomach bacteria can use to protect itself from being destroyed.
After you finish the protocol, do the following for 30 days to continue binding and detoxing histamine and ammonium from the body:
Continue taking 2 x Pylopass (L. reuteri DSM 17648) capsules twice per day until you finish the capsules. Take the capsules with or without food.
Take 3 x Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules 1 hour before your morning meal with 300ml water. Take 3 x Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules 2 hours after your evening meal with 300ml water.
Mix 1 x Toxaprevent Medi Plus with 300ml water and drink at night time before bed.
Please note: You can take the Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets and Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules together, but drink at least 600ml water.
How the protocol works
Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets bind histamine and ammonium in the stomach and safely detox the toxins from the body. The Toxaprevent sachets work quickly and naturally, soothing your stomach and alleviating symptoms related to H. Pylori.
Over five days while following our natural, safe, and effective protocol. The Toxaprevent Medi Plus sachets bind to the ammonium produced by the stomach bacteria. The bacteria use ammonium as a 'shield' to protect and survive in your stomach acid. Fortunately, the ammonium shield is broken down and detoxed by the Toxaprevent sachets leaving the H.Pylori bacteria exposed to stomach acid. Gastric acid can then work, destroying the infestation and eliminating H.pylori from your body.
Alongside this, the simple and effective addition of Pylopass (L Reuteri DSM 17648), a natural and proven bacteria strain, is added to the protocol due to its ability to bind to H Pylori and remove it from the stomach, passing it out from the body through our natural bowel movement.
This safe, natural, and soothing 5-day H. Pylori protocol allows your body to detox H Pylori, relieving the symptoms and restoring your gut health.
After the 5-day protocol, the Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets and Toxaprevent Medi Pure capsules further support your digestive health and body by absorbing and detoxing histamine and ammonium produced by H Pylori from the entire digestive tract. Toxaprevent detoxes the inflammatory toxins out through your natural bowel movements. This stops the undesired symptoms you are experiencing and prevents histamine from being absorbed in the digestive tract, where it could continue to cause histamine-related symptoms.
Removing these toxins, produced by helicobacter pylori, will relieve the gut from associated symptoms while reducing the toxic stress on your liver and kidneys.
Health pack ingredients
Each Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets contains 2400mg of MANC® particles (Modified Activated Natural Clinoptilolite) blended with 420mg calcium carbonate and 180mg magnesium carbonate.
Each Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsule contains 400mg of MANC® (Modified Activated Natural Clinoptilolite), Capsule shell: Cellulose and Gellan Gum.
Each Pylopass (L. reuteri DSM 17648) Capsule contains 100mg of L. reuteri DSM 17648 (carrier Maize Dextrin) and rice hull.
Capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Leave two hours between taking medication and Toxaprevent.
- Do not use if pregnant, breast-feeding, have a medical condition, or are under medical supervision; please consult a doctor before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose unless directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Toxaprevent is suitable for the following dietary requirements:
- Detection of Helicobacter pylori with stool antigen test in children with gastroesophageal reflux disease. The American Journal of Gastroenterology; New York Vol. 96, Iss. 6, (Jun 2001). Demir, Hülya; Ercis, Serpil; Koçak, Nurten; Hasçelik, Gülsen; Ozen, Hasan; et al.
- Synopsis of the Polyvalent Qualities of Zeolite-Clinoptilolite and the Proposed Uses Within
the Namibian Medical, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, and Economical Sectors: A Proposal for an
Integrated Research. Barbara Kahler. Pg 54-57
- Antibacterial activity of Zn-loaded Cuban zeolite against Helicobacter pylori in comparison to its Na-loaded and unmodified counterparts. Guido Cerri, Mauro Farina, Antonio Brundu, Elisabetta Gavini, Andrea Salis, Wilfried Dathe
- Antibacterial activity of Na-clinoptilolite against Helicobacter pylori: in-vitro tests, synergistic effect with amoxicillin and stability of the antibiotic formulated with the zeolite. MauroFarina, AntonioBrundu, Maria Cristina Bonferoni, ClaudiaJuliano, GiovannaRassu, ElisabettaGavi, Guido Cerr.
- Histamine-binding capacities of different natural zeolites: a comparative study. Thangaraj Selvam, Wilhelm Schwieger, Wilfried Dathe.
- Critical Review on Zeolite Clinoptilolite Safety and Medical Applications in-vivo. Sandra Kraljević Pavelić, Jasmina Simović Medica, Darko Gumbarević, Ana Filošević, Nataša Pržulj and Krešimir Pavelić.
- Lactobacillus reuteri versus triple therapy for the eradication of Helicobacter pylori in functional dyspepsia. Iulia Antonia Pop Muresan, Lucian Liviu Pop, and Dan L. Dumitrascu.
- The effect of Lactobacillus reuteri supplementation in Helicobacter pylori infection: a placebo-controlled, single-blind study. Martin Buckley, Sean Lacey, Andrea Doolan, Emily Goodbody & Kelly Seamans.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can I take the toxaprevent medi plus for longer than 5 days if I have a bad case of hpylori?
Yes! It's completely fine. However, we would suggest waiting until you finish the 30 day mop up. As sometimes, it can be a case that after the 5 days of the protocol your body needs time to continue detoxing and removing the histamine and ammonium which maybe what is causing your symptoms.
So finish the full protocol, and if you feel like you need to do another 5 days then it is completely safe and fine to do so!
Does it have to be a bread roll you eat or can it be anything to stimulate stomach acid?
Anything you wish, we suggest bread as carbohydrates stimulate a strong acid production to help destroy the bacteria. You can use alternatives such as rice cakes, fruits or even nuts if you wish. Just stay away from anything heavy in protein.