Frequently Asked Questions
Does Toxaprevent have any side effects?
Toxaprevent has no direct side effects! Apart from the fact as you detox the toxins, you will start to feel better (apparently that's a side effect!).
This is because the active ingredient in the Toxaprevent range is not absorbed by the body and does not react with the body. It simply works autonomously, binding to the toxins in the digestive tract and then simply passed out via natural bowel movement.
The most common reported issue with Toxaprevent can be constipation, this only happens if you do not drink enough water. If you are, and still feeling constipated, then this is a sign you may not be eating enough fibre, carbohydrates and protein in your diet to support with stool formation. Or an issue of low gut motility. We would recommend, increasing your fibre and discussing with your healthcare practitioner about seeing if a good magnesium could be added in.
However, remember you will get better as you begin adding these fibrous fruits and veggies in! Any questions, just drop us an email or give us a call.
Do I need to have a weeks break after taking Toxaprevent for 1 month?
No, you can take Toxaprevent without a break as the active ingredient in Toxaprevent is inert. It doesn't stay in the body, it simply binds to the toxins and passes out your body with the toxins through your natural bowel movement. You can use Toxaprevent for as long as you feel your body needs.
If you have any questions, just reach out to the Nouveau Healthcare team.
What does Toxaprevent detox?
Toxaprevent detoxes the following toxins:
Do I need to have a weeks break after taking Toxaprevent for 1 month?
Nope! No gap is needed you can continue taking the product. This is because the active ingredient in Toxaprevent is inert. Even though it is active, meaning its binding and absorbing to the toxins circulating in your body. Once it has bound to these toxins it simply removes the toxins from the body via stool you alongside the Toxaprevent.
How long can I take Toxaprevent for?
It's a good question, and one many like to know as no one wants to be taking something forever,
Let's take our histamine intolerance protocol as an example. The aim of this protocol is to detox the histamine from the body.
We suggest taking the product for a minimum of 3 months, and then depending on your histamine levels and symptoms to take it for a further 3 months if needed. Regardless of how long you take Toxaprevent, we recommend doing a 1 to 2 month detox every year as a 'top up'.
Month 1: When you start the histamine intolerance protocol, the aim for month 1 is to break out of your histamine cycle and symptoms.
Month 2: By month 2, our aim is to further detox your 'histamine bucket' and break out of your histamine symptoms.
Month 3: We then expect by month 3 to further detox your 'histamine bucket' so your immune system can come back into balance. At this point we suggest re-introducing foods you have missed out on.
However, if you feel like you need longer, and in some cases we have seen histamine sufferers needing to take it for a further 1 to 3 months. It's nothing to worry about as your histamine levels are unique, and varies depending on your body. We wish we could say don't worry 3 months will be fine, but the fact is some people have a lot more histamine then others. Fortunately, we know once you do the protocol no matter how long for, you will get better!
Remember, you can take Toxaprevent long term we have customers who like the idea of supporting there body from detoxing and who have been taking Toxaprevent for 20+ years! This is because there are no direct side effects, as the active ingredient is a toxin binder which simply binds to the toxins and removes the toxins alongside the Toxaprevent from your body via your natural bowel movement.
Is Toxaprevent Vegan?
Yes! Toxaprevent is vegan. The active ingredient Zeolite Clinoptilolite MANC® which stands for Modified Activated Natural Clinoptilolite, a raw material which comes from sustainable sources. All the Toxaprevent products contain no animal components, blood or by-products and contain no alcohol.
So yep 100% vegan!
What is the difference between Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets and Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules?
The Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets (Purple one) detox the upper GI: Mouth, Oesphagus and Stomach
The Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules (Red one) detox the lower GI: Intestines and Colon
It's why we recommend using both together for specific protocols, as though the sachets detox the stomach and pass into your colon to be passed out via our stool. The Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets have already bound to toxins in your stomach so the sachets won't be as effective in the intestines and colon. Whereas the Toxaprevent Capsules have an enteric coating (delayed release) meaning they bypass the stomach to open up in your intestines and colon to detox the toxins further down.
So depending on the protocol, or where you wish to detox the toxins you can use them individually or use both together as we recommend part of our protocols.
When should I take Toxaprevent?
We recommend taking Toxaprevent at least 30 minutes to 2 hours before food or at least 2 hours after food. The further away from food the better it will work! This is because we want Toxaprevent to bind to circulating toxins in your body. If you have Toxaprevent to close too food, Toxaprevent will bind to the toxins such as histamine from the food rather than the histamine ciculating in the body causing your symptoms. In addition, the protein from food can stop the Zeolite Clinoptilolite from working properly, as the protein can coat the magnetic structure of Toxaprevent and stop it from working.
Why should I take Toxaprevent away from food?
- We want Toxaprevent to bind to circulating toxins in your body. If you have Toxaprevent to close too food, Toxaprevent will bind to the toxins such as histamine from the food rather than the histamine ciculating in the body causing your symptoms.
- In addition, the protein from food can stop the binding of Toxaprevent. This is because protein can coat the structure of Toxaprevent and stop it from being able to bind to toxins.
Will Toxaprevent bind to my bodies nutrient and minerals?
No! Toxaprevent does not bind to your bodies nutrients and minerals. This is because the particle size of the Toxaprevent ingredient has been optimised making it too small to bind to nutrients (which have a larger particle size). In addittion, Toxaprevent's active ingredient is to large to pass through the gut lining so it always stays in the GI tract. We produce independent laboratory reports and studies which show that long term use of Toxaprevent does not deplete levels of micronutrients and essential minerals in users bodies. Toxaprevent can therefore be taken alongside food, other supplements and even probiotics/prebiotics. It's only with medication you need to leave a two hour gap between Toxaprevent and the medication.
Can I take Toxaprevent with my Supplements?
Yep! You can take Toxaprevent with vitamins, minerals, supplements and probiotics. No gap needed as the particle size of Toxaprevent is to small to be able to bind to these useful nutrients.
Are there any contraindications when taking Toxaprevent?
Yes there are two contraindications:
- Constipation: This only happens if you do not drink enough water when taking your dosage. We recommend 300ml with 1 x sachet and 300ml with 3 capsules. However, if you are drinking enough water and still feel constipated, then this is a sign that you need to increase your fibrous fruits and veggies in your diet. We need a good balance of carbohydrates, proteins and fibrous foods to get our stool moving! If you need any advice on foods, just reach out to our team and we will be happy to help!
- Feeling better: Yes, that's a contraindication. Bonkers we know! However, as you begin to detox histamine, heavy metals, ammonium and other toxins which plague our bodies it not uncommon to feel more energetic, less bloated and less histamine symptoms.
Can I take Toxaprevent if I am pregnant?
Sadly, no. Even though Toxaprevent stays only in the GI tract we don't have enough research to show its safety during pregnancy. You can only take Toxaprevent during pregnancy if you were taking it prior to becoming pregnant.
What is Zeolite Clinoptilolite?
Zeolite Clinoptilolite particles are natural, mineral based substances formed when volcanic ash crystalizes with salt water. Volcanic zeolites one of the oldest and most versatile active ingredients used by humans through history. Think of Clinoptilolite as a magnet, absorbing to toxins in the environment. Zeolite emits a natural negative charge which allows them to work like a magnet or a sponge, binding and soaking up positively charged toxic substances. However, Toxaprevent is the only Zeolite Clinoptilolite in the world which has research and shows that it can bind and detox histamine, ammonium, heavy metals (lead and mercury), arsenic, mycotoxins and mould in the body. All of these toxins can contribute to poor and ill health. These toxins are pulled into the Zeolite Clinoptilolite structure. Once the Zeolite Clinoptilolite in Toxaprevent has bound to these toxins, they can not be un-bound or removed from the Clinoptilolite particle. So the toxins alongside our Zeolite Clinoptilolite particles (Toxaprevent) are simply detoxed alongside the toxins out from your body through your natural bowel movement. There are many different zeolites which have their own qualities and structures. However, our Zeolite Clinoptilolite has been shown to be the most effective form of Zeolite, meaning it out-performs all other types of zeolite when binding toxins. This is why MANC® particles in Toxaprevent are made from only the highest quality clinoptilolite zeolite and why our products are registered as a Medical Device.
How does Toxaprevent detox the body if it doesn't pass the blood brain barrier or enter the blood stream?
Zeolites must only stay in the digestive tract, as there is no evidence to show they leave the body if they enter the blood stream, tissues or muscles.
Toxaprevent, is proven to only stays in the digestive tract. There are 3 ways in which Toxaprevent detoxes the entire body without having to pass the blood brain barrier:
- Due to the particle size, it can't pass through the gut barrier. However, Toxaprevent's active ingredient MANC particles have a magnetic charge, so when it goes near the intestinal lining it can pull toxins through from blood vessels which are located all around the digestive tract.
- The portal vein: pulls blood from the digestive tract which includes minerals and toxins into the kidneys to be cleansed. However, because Toxaprevent has already removed the toxins from the body when the portal vein pulls the daily toxin burden into the kidneys, the kidneys do not have to deal with that daily burden. This allows the liver and kidneys (metabolic organs) to begin detoxing any stored toxins, it gives the metabolic organs room to breathe and slowly begin to detox and push toxins out.
- Pancreas and Gallbladder: these both excrete enzymes which help with the absorption of nutrients, breakdown of proteins and fats. They excrete these enzymes alongside toxins which are pushed into the small intestines. When these toxins enter the small intestines our clean, safe and natural binder Toxaprevent binds to these toxins to prevent them from being reabsorbed. If a binder such as Toxapreveent is not used, the colon will reabsorb these back into the body. This is why the Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules are essential as it will go into the intestines and bind to the toxins and remove them from the GI tract preventing them from being reabsorbed.
What is in the Toxaprevent Medi Acute Capsules?
The Toxaprevent Medi Acute Capsules contain only two ingredients:
265mg of MANC® particles (active ingredient in all the Toxaprevent products)
105mg high grade de-caseinated Colostrum. De-caseinated colostrum means the colostrum does not contain Casein, a protein found in milk. The colostrum does contain whey protein.
It is targetted for people with an immune imbalance, colostrum is called an immune modulator (basically a fancy scientific word for balancing the immune system). Colostrum is highly regarded as a supplement because of its ability to rebalance an over reactive or underactive immune system. One of the main proteins in milk people react to is casein, this is why we have removed the casein from our medical grade colostrum. Our colostrum comes from natural, free range and antibiotic free cows who are used purely for there colostrum.
I feel constipated when taking Toxaprevent, why?
We understand how uncomortable it can be when feeling constipated. However, if this happens when taking Toxaprevent don't worry it can be easily resolved and is a positive sign that your gut is not only detoxing but its time to make a few tweaks!
Constipation can happen for two reasons:
- It's a sign that you may need to either increase your water intake
- Or it's a sign you do not have enough fibre or protein in your diet
- Eating slightly green bananas i.e. not over ripened as they are packed full of resistant starch
- Adding lentils, beans or legumes in with your veggies to provide a good protein and fibre hit
- Increasing veggie intake. Veggies such as brocolli, sweet potato, cauliflower and edemame peas
- Adding in flaxseeds, chia seeds or nuts into your food to increase fibre and protein