Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules
Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules
- Natural, vegan, and no fillers
- 30-day supply (180 capsules)
- Targets the lower digestive tract (intestines and colon)
- Pure, safe, and natural MANC® particles
- Vegan capsules
- Only £1.46 per daily dosage
- Detoxes histamine, mycotoxins, ammonium, and heavy metals in the lower digestive tract which are linked to gut inflammation and histamine intolerance.
What toxins does Toxaprevent detox
- Mould, mycotoxins, aflatoxins, and ochratoxins
- Heavy metals (Mercury & Lead)
Each capsule contains 400mg of MANC® (Modified Activated Natural Clinoptilolite), Capsule shell: Cellulose, and Gellan Gum.
Directions for use
Simply take 2 x Toxaprevent Medi Pure capsules 30 minutes before a meal up to 3 times per day with 200ml water.
Can be used in combination with the Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
How Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules Work
Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules contain the scientifically proven and medical grade Zeolite Clinoptilolite; MANC® which stands for, Modified Activated Natural Clinoptilolite. The Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules are designed to detox toxins in the lower digestive tract i.e. intestines and colon. Once it has absorbed and bound to these toxins it simply removes them from the body via your stool.
The Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules have a special coating that allows the capsule to pass through the stomach acid and only open slowly once it has reached the intestines and colon. Once the toxins have been absorbed by the Toxaprevent it will remove them from the gut alongside your natural bowel movement.
The Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules contain nothing but pure MANC®. The capsule shell is designed by our scientific team to cause no reaction as it is derived from cellulose and gellan gum which comes from pine.
The Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules have been vacuum sealed. This is very important when picking a Zeolite Clinoptilolite. The Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules are also classified as a medical device to show that it is not only safe to consume but also clinically proven to work.
Key benefits and information
The Toxaprevent Medi Pure capsules are specially coated having a delayed release to work in the lower digestive tract, i.e. the intestines and colon. The capsules open up and the MANC® particles activate once they reach the intestines allowing them to quickly and naturally bind toxins which are then detoxed out through your natural bowel movement.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
- Leave two hours between taking medication and Toxaprevent.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a medical condition or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
Whilst we do our utmost to ensure that the content on the website is correct, we do rely on our manufacturers to inform us of any product changes so that the website can be updated accordingly.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hi client with H.pylori , though is taking Lercanidipine hydrochloride , are there any contraindications?
Yes, you need to leave a two hour gap between any medication and Toxaprevent. Please take the medication first and then Toxaprevent two hours after! I hope this helps.
Hi there, is this product gluten free?
Yes it is! Toxaprevent does not contain any allergens and the capsules are vegan.