Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets
Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets
- Natural, vegan, and no additives
- 30 day supply (30 Sachets)
- Targets the upper digestive tract (mouth, oesophagus, and stomach)
- Pure, safe, and natural MANC particles blended with magnesium and calcium carbonate
- Only £1.46 per daily dosage
- Detoxes ammonium and histamine which both contribute to acid reflux and helicobacter pylori
What toxins does Toxaprevent detox
- Mould, mycotoxins, aflatoxins, and ochratoxins
- Heavy metals (Mercury & Lead)
Each Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets contains 2400mg of MANC® particles (Modified Activated Natural Clinoptilolite) blended with 420mg calcium carbonate and 180mg magnesium carbonate.
Each Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsule contains 400mg of MANC® (Modified Activated Natural Clinoptilolite), Capsule shell: Cellulose, and Gellan Gum.
*NRV not established (Nutrient Reference Value)
|MANC® (Modified Activated Natural Clinoptilolite)||2400mg||*|
Directions for use
Simply mix 1 x Toxaprevent Medi Plus sachet with 300ml of water and drink 2 hours after your evening meal. If needed, another sachet can be taken 1 hour before a morning meal.
Can be used in combination with the Toxaprevent Medi Pure Capsules.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
How Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets work
Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets contain the scientifically proven and medical grade Zeolite Clinoptilolite; MANC® which stands for, Modified Activated Natural Clinoptilolite. The Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets are designed to detox toxins in the upper digestive tract i.e. mouth, oesophagus, and stomach. Once it has absorbed and bound to these toxins it simply removes them from the body via your stool.
Though the Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachet will go into the intestines and colon where it will pass out of the body with the bound toxins, it is not as effective further down in the gut as it has already bound to the toxins in your upper digestive tract.
The active ingredient MANC® is blended with magnesium and calcium carbonate. This supports by alkalising the stomach to make sure the active ingredient is not broken down.
The Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets have also been vacuum sealed in individual sachets. This is very important when picking a Zeolite Clinoptilolite. The Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets are also classified as a medical device to show that it is not only safe to consume but also clinically proven to work.
Key benefits and information
Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets are designed to work and detox toxins in the upper GI: mouth, oesophagus, and stomach. The active ingredient MANC absorbs toxins and then removes the toxins via your natural bowel movements. Toxaprevent does not bind with vitamins, minerals, or supplements and is fine to take alongside your supplements.
- Leave two hours between taking medication and Toxaprevent.
- Do not use if pregnant, breast-feeding, have a medical condition, or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose unless directed by a healthcare professional
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Toxaprevent is suitable for the following dietary requirements:
We do our utmost to ensure that the content on the website is correct, we do rely on the manufacturers to inform us of any product changes so that the website can be updated accordingly. If you notice any incorrect information please reach out and inform our team.